quarta-feira, 26 de março de 2008

If God is willing, friends until the end...


I had this perfect dream - Un sueño me envolvió.
This dream was me and you - Tal vez estás aquí.
I want all the world to see - Un instinto me guiaBa
A miracle sensAtion, my guide and inspiration, now my dream is slowly coming true

The wind is a gentle breeze - Él me hablo de ti
The bells are Ringing out - El canto vuela
They're calling us together, guiding us forever, wish my dream would never go away

Let the songs begin - Déjalo naCer
Let the music play - Ahhhhhhhh...
Make the voicEs sing - Nace un gran amor
Start the ceLebration - Ven a mí
And cry - Grita
Come alive - Vive
And shake the fOundations from the skies, Ah! Shaking all our lives

If God is willing - If God is willing
If God is willing, friends uNtil the end...
VivAAAAAAA...

Sem comentários: